Sometimes we all just need a simple, quick but yummy meal. Perfect for lunch or dinner, this Honey I Love Lemon Chicken recipe was inspired by drinking hot lemon and honey when ill. It makes me feel better. So does this recipe!
After making it, my other half said, “I love that lemon chicken”, I heard, Honey I Love Lemon Chicken. Enjoy!!
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 1 green/spring onion
- Almond flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, 350 F or gas mark 5
- Mix the lemon juice with raw honey in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breast and leave to marinate for 10 minutes
- Boil the Broccoli, or steam until al dente
- Strain this and add a few almond flakes
- Finely dice the green onion
- Heat a griddle pan on quite a high flame, sauté the green onion for a few seconds
- Gently add the marinated chicken breast and cook until juices run clear
- Serve and immediately enjoy!
- You could also add roast red peppers!