Healthy food should be quick and easy and I forgot how refreshingly quick these wraps are to make. There can be a stigma about healthy food, that it’s expensive and complicated to make and you’ll be stuck in the kitchen for hours on end. False! Why make things more complicated :). Grab the below ingredients and try them!
It’s the perfect time of year to have them as a delicious and filling lunch.
Here’s all you need:
- Tuna, canned is perfectly fine. I’d recommend Tuna in spring water instead of brine.
- Red onion, finely diced.
- Cucumber, finely diced.
- Dollop of Mayonnaise, preferably made from free range eggs and not a ‘light version’ which often has added sugars to account for the lesser quality oil.
- Large Lettuce leaves – Cos leaves are ideal.
- Drain the tuna and place in a bowl
- Finely dice the red onion and cucumber, add to the bowl
- Add the dollop of Mayonnaise
- Fill the lettuce leaves